Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MORE OF PERSONA 4

I have finally finished Persona 4. It's surprising that there are different endings! I will not tell you the ending so as not to spoil your game. I will just give you some tips. First, try to build your social links with your team mates first. They gain special skills in battle when your social levels up. When it reaches its maximum, something more special will happen.

About the game's endings.My first 2 endings were not that good. I wasnt able to solve the mystery behind the killings in the town. I almost gave up. I tried different answers or choices but the ending was still bad. It will all depend on the choices you make in the hospital scene. Be sure to save so you can go back and try the other options. Fortunately, through perseverance, i got the right answer and the ending became different.

Persona 4 is the funniest game I've ever played! I hope you give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment