Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Favorite PS1&2 Games

I started to become addicted to computer games when Playstation 1 was launched.It is hard to recall the games i played but here here are some of the games i was able to finish:
1)Resident Evil 1,2&3
- Who wouldn't know this game? I hope you have unlocked the secrets and bonus games.
2) Silent Hill 1
- I think this is one of the scariest game I ever played. Maybe because the atmosphere is always dark and you're only holding a flashlight.
3)Parasite Eve 1&2
- Very easy game play
4)Theme Hospital
- Very addicting. You get to build, manage the hospital and cure the weirdest diseases. You will even have visitors from other planets!
5)The Guardian
- For children
6) Azure Dreams
- I enjoyed this game alot! You get to search for eggs in a tower, hatch them and raise monsters.
7) Suikoden2,3,5
- My favorites are Suikoden 2 and 5, especially the cook-off in Suikoden 2
8) Final Fantasy IV
- The best Final Fantasy game!
9)Legend of Dragoon
10)Harvest Moon Back To Nature
- I love simulation games
11) Harvest Moon Another Wonderful Life
12) Legends of Legaia
13)Persona1,3&4
14) Thousand Arms
- A funny adventure game. You get to date different girls
15) Clock Tower
- Creepy but fun!
16) Echo Night
- Scary! Maybe i should create another post bout scary games...

17) Tales of Destiny
-cute graphics
18) Wild Arms

There are so many that I can't remember them all! I have to continue this list some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment